Saturday, July 26, 2008

Opinions, please!

Hi all!

Boy, things are buzzing here. Busy busy busy. I am so excited about the work I've been doing and equally excited about some ideas I have for the future. They are top secret but, hopefully, I can tell you by the end of the year. Oooooo. Aren't I so mysterious? :)

So, I got a spur of the moment yearning to change my website. I'd love your feedback. It is very different than before. What do you think? Help! www.sickgirlspeaks.com

Sadly, that's all I have in my blogging bag of big ideas for now. I know I have been slacking again. Sometimes, I just don't have much to say!

Hope you're having a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love it-that 1st picture is so cute!

denverdoc said...

Downright sassy. I love it, much better flavor than before.

I just checked out Amazon for the first time in weeks. Tiff--you're on fire! Number 24,000-something in sales? Wow!!!

HealthCentral Top Site Award