Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trust




I believe in the timing of the universe.

I believe in the fog that keeps me from seeing the horizon.

I believe in the sun that makes me squint my eyes.

I believe in the distraction that hits me when I am attached to concentration.

I believe in the creativity that comes when I feel empty of ideas.

I believe in the interruption that stops me in the middle of great progress.

I believe in the progress that blinds me to what matters in life.

I believe in the open parking space in a sea of cars.

I believe in the unexpected traffic jam when I am in a hurry.

I believe in the serious illness that hits just when my life has begun.

I believe in the second, third and fourth chance when I knew time had run out.

I believe in the love that wanders up just when I thought I was alone.

I believe in the loss of the person I thought was my forever.

I believe in the search for myself that ends with appreciation for others.

I believe in the friend who I never knew I needed until the gales of laughter.

I believe in the life that began so small and turned into endless possibilities.

I believe in the death that will come just when I have played my part.


I trust. I trust that there is no "good" and there is no "bad." I trust all of it is a part of this learning we call living. I trust that my heartaches teach me more about the joys. I trust that my joys will lead me to greater risks, bigger losses. I trust in the timing of the universe. I know I may not understand, but I trust.

I trust in the tears that come with the losses. I trust in the anger that comes when life seem too cruel to bear. I trust in the joy I feel when things "go my way." To trust does not mean to not experience the consequences of the timing of the universe. I trust that my reactions too are all a part of the timing.

Trust is my connection to The Divine.

3 comments:

CowTown said...

Love it! I'm so glad you're writing again on here.

Jen! said...

Wow - beautifully worded. Life is hard but good. :)

derl said...

I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my wife . so terrible that she took the case to court to file a divorce. She said that she cannot continue to stay with me again, and she said "I don't love you anymore" So she took her things out of the house and made me and my children passed through several emotional pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back, after much begging, but all to no avail. and she confirmed it that she has made her decision, and she never wanted to see me again. So one evening, as i was coming back from work ,i meant an old friend of mine who asked of my wife .So i explained every thing to him, so he told me that the only way i can get my wife back, is to visit a prophet to know what is really behind this issue, because it has really worked for other people too. So i never believed in spell, but i had no other choice than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the prophet. prophetehiagwina @gmail .com. So the next morning, i sent a mail to the address he gave to me, and the prophet respond the following day and assured me that i will get my wife back the next day. Hopefully I believed since my friend recommended me to him, ,so we discussed and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day ,with lots of love and joy, and she apologized on her mistake ,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day ,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before ,by the help of a prophet . So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact PROPHET EHIAGWINA, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: prophetehiagwina @ gmail. com or call/whatsapp +2348139182295

prophet ehiagwina can help solve problems such as:
genetic battle
spell to kill or destroy your enemy
promotion spells
win lottery
dealing narcissist spell
Avenge someone
Spell to someone
and many more

HealthCentral Top Site Award