Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Walking in Peace

I am discovering again just how much sweeter and more beautiful life is when you go through it at a walk, not a run.

My aspirations drive me to do more in a day and make strides towards...towards what? World domination? Outter space? Oprah? Who knows...sometimes the drive has a life of its own.

2009 has started out by me deeply evaluating where I am and where I want to be. While my career is a wonderful thing, 2007 was a blur. It's time to move back to the place of peace, believing in my worth no matter what my day planner looks like and practicing the gratitude for each day that I preach.

So what does that mean to you? More than likely, it means I'm going to take a little longer emailing, calling or texting you. But when we do connect? You will find a much happier and more open person on the other end.

No comments:

HealthCentral Top Site Award