Monday, December 31, 2007

The Year of Potential into The Year of Action!


2007 is nearly at an end!

When I reflect on the overall feeling I have for this past year, I have no major overwhelming impression. In most ways, this year has been a year of profound potential for me--writing a book (recently published), creating new talks and workshops, quitting my "day job" to book speaking engagements and workshops for 2008...basically laying the ground work for my bigger and better life ahead!

All the while, working to stay conscious of the impermanence of my place here--trying to enjoy the good stuff without too much attachment to the length of the road ahead. I lost some good friends in 2007--this helps me remember to remember the realities of life as a transplant patient. I miss them and thank them for this lesson...

All in all, 2008 holds a lot of promise and some big risks for me! I walk into tomorrow with great excitement and a few butterflies--gone are The Days of Potential and into The Year of Action!

2008, Here we come!!
I wish you all love, health and dreams come true in the coming year!
Blogging Friends, thanks for helping to make The Year of Potential so exciting for me!! :)

XXXOOO
~Tiff

1 comment:

denverdoc said...

"...trying to enjoy the good stuff without too much attachment to the length of the road ahead."

A good perspective for all of us. Best wishes for your year ahead; I look forward to reading all about it.

Judy

HealthCentral Top Site Award