Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankful

I hope everyone had a yummy and peaceful Thanksgiving.

Our dinner was awesome and I have much to be thankful for!

I have a wonderful family and friends. That includes my silly dogs and mean bird.

I love my new "job" and I continue to get more speaking engagements/workshops--yea!

I am so thankful for both of my donors and their families. It's 2007 and I am still here--how amazing!! It's all because of them and my transplant team.

I am also very thankful I have struck up a cyber-friendship with Ana and Isa Stenzel. They are two amazing women with an outstanding and inspiring book. I don't know who's book I want you to read more--mine or theirs!! :) Check out "The Power of Two" on Amazon.

And last, but not least, I am thankful for my little blogging community. You guys are the best!

I wish you nothing but the best.
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

denverdoc said...

Thankful back at you Tiff, knowing you in a bloggish sort of way has definitely enriched me both personally and professionally. Best holiday wishes as well.

Midlife Midwife said...

Thank you right back at you Tiff! You have certainly made my life much richer and the best compliment I can pay you is that you have changed the way I practice medicine.

Tiffany said...

MM and FD,
Wow, what high praise!

You two are the best!
Thank you for making my day!! :)

HealthCentral Top Site Award