Monday, June 23, 2008

Quick Coffee Update

I have some stuff I feel like writing about today but I wanted to give a quick "coffee withdrawal" update.

I was off the coffee Friday morning until...I was sitting on the couch, surfing the web and waiting for hubby to return from the store. When he comes home he says something (I forget exactly) and behind him walks my best friend from NYC, Elizabeth!!!! He had flown her in as a surprise for our vacation! I was stunned and thrilled and very touched. I cried and stared with my mouth open. It was the coolest surprise ever!!!

So...I fell off the wagon. I wanted some energy and I wanted some lattes with my BFF. I was back on the juice.

She is back in NYC, now, though and it is a new day. No coffee today, just a little tea. I feel more relaxed but sleepy. Not crazy sleepy though. Maybe I can do this thing! I have more hope now than I did last week...I did drive into my favorite coffee shop's parking lot around lunch and drove back out as an act of will power. Maybe I shouldn't be quite so optimistic! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you should try the patch

HealthCentral Top Site Award