Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Giving Back in 2008



Hi Everybody!

I wanted to announce a new program I have developed for 2008.

Every two months, I will be picking an important cause--one I personally believe in. During the two months this non-profit or charity is the focus, for any paperback book you buy, that worthy cause will be getting a portion of the proceeds.

Now, you have one more reason to buy Sick Girl Speaks!

January and February's focus is on a very special non-profit: Project Compassion!
Check out the details on my website: www.sickgirlspeaks.com

Health and Happiness to you in 2008!!
XXOO
~Tiff

4 comments:

Julia said...

HI - I just wanted to say that i read your review of the other book "sick girl" . Your thoughts were what I was thinking when I read it. I too have lived with debilitating illness for more than twenty years and know how difficult it is...but I was astounded by Amy's self pitying tone throughout- there was no insight- no growth! I am going to buy your book. I too am writing a book about my life.

Bless you- look forward to reading your story!

Julia

Rach said...

Hi Tiff,

Long time no 'speak'. Just wanted to wish you happy new year. Haven't seen you over at my blog for a while, but that's probably because you're soo freaking busy with your book!!!

All the best.
Rach

Tiffany said...

Hi Julia!
Thank you so much.
I hope you enjoy my book.
I would love any feedback you'd be willing to share!

Also, please keep me in the loop on the progress of your book! May I be so bold as to suggest blogging it as you go? It sure inspired me to keep going--this blog is the reason my book exists!! Just my 2 cents! :)

Take Care, my Illness Sister! (I mean that warmly)
~Tiffany

Jen! said...

a. That is awesome you are doing this. And b. I absolutely LOVE that pic of you! Beautiful.

HealthCentral Top Site Award